Wiki Posts
Search

Budget at PDX off-site

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2011, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
Budget at PDX off-site

I hadn't rented from Budget in Portland for a long time, but found out this week that they moved their facility away from the airport. They're in the old Alamo/National location East of I-215 and have a shuttle to and from the terminal.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 11:16 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Amtrak
See this post for more details on rental car changes at PDX.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 11:11 am

Programs: DL PM, US SP, Marriott Gold, PC Platinum/IC Ambassador, Hilton Gold
It's a pain in the butt. I rented from the terminal Budget on August 22 and when I returned on September 5 at about 5:30 am, I quickly realized that the location was moved, without any notice to the customer (me!).
Old Dec 5, 2011, 12:42 pm

Programs: 3 Month Delta Plat, UA PP 2.4mm, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HH Lifetime Diamond, National EE
Originally Posted by Michael El
I hadn't rented from Budget in Portland for a long time, but found out this week that they moved their facility away from the airport. They're in the old Alamo/National location East of I-215 and have a shuttle to and from the terminal.
As a regular to Budget at PDX it was a surprise to me too. They lost me at that location.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
Originally Posted by c502cid
As a regular to Budget at PDX it was a surprise to me too. They lost me at that location.
Never again....I used Avis at PDX two weeks ago. It was the same price as Budget and they upgraded me to a Ford Edge and charged me for an intermediate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.