Wiki Posts
Search

Budget counter at HNL

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2011, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, Marriott PP, Avis Something or other
Budget counter at HNL

My travel office usually uses Avis, but my upcoming HNL rental is at Budget. I thought all the rental counters were out on that same little street across the parking lot, but Budget's website says the counter is in the terminal. Where in the terminal? I guess I was just never looking, but don't recall seeing a counter near baggage claim. I just joined RapidRez and activated Fastbreak, too. Is it worth it to call and make sure the RR number is on this reservation? Thank you!
Old May 27, 2011, 6:31 pm

Programs: DL-Silver, Marriott-Life Plat, IHG-Plat, Hilton-Gold
Budget "Counter"

Budget has a counter near baggage claim, but it will probably be unmanned. The real Budget business is done at the off-site building on Nimitz Highway. Just go to the rental car bus stop and they will pick you up.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am pretty certain that Budget kiosk is simply across the street, at least it was there in december.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.