Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > easyJet | easyJet Plus
Reload this Page >

EasyJet Missed Flight Cover. Where do I purchase?

Old May 23, 2015, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K MM; Starwood Platinum; Hyatt Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Alaska 75K

Trying to book a flight on EasyJet and want to purchase the Missed Flight Cover but can't find it anywhere on the booking pages. I have a hour and a half layover at CDG and it would be worth the money to get this.

Does anyone know how to get it or has anyone used it before?

Thanks!
Old May 24, 2015, 2:42 am

I think the Missed Flight Cover offered by easyJet is only available on journeys that start in the UK (i.e. single or return flights) - the cover T&Cs also state it's only available to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (p4).

The same Missed Flight Cover product is also offered by another airline, Vueling, but in their case I think it's offered for all journeys on Vueling regardless of where they start, and it's also available for all EU residents (see this document, and also the cover conditions).

If you miss your flight, easyJet also offers something called a Rescue Fee (currently 80 or 65) - this is from easyJet's Terms & Conditions:

9.1.6 If You arrive late at the airport for Your Flight, provided You arrive within 2 hours of Your original Flights departure time, You should proceed to the easyJet Sales Desk or Customer Services Desk (if any) to find out if it is possible to transfer. If an easyJet Sales Desk or Customer Services Desk is open at the airport then, subject to the payment of a Rescue Fee set out in Our Fees and Charges, we will transfer you to the next Flight that has seats available and where it would not cause a delay to the Flights departure.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.