Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

Ryanair - payment of option

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2014, 4:49 am
Original Poster

Hi

Quick question on Ryanair that i take for the first time.

My employer book my ticket and I would like to pay option on seat with extra space.

During the procedure, can I add my credit card details or will it be taken automatically from the credit card used at the time of the booking?

Thanks for your answer
Olivier
Old Jul 17, 2014, 5:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Take a quick trip to the "Manage My Booking" facility on the Ryanair website, follow the steps to select your seat, and all will soon be revealed...
Old Jul 17, 2014, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by audilux
My employer book my ticket and I would like to pay option on seat with extra space.

During the procedure, can I add my credit card details or will it be taken automatically from the credit card used at the time of the booking?
You can pay using your own credit/debit card - it's actually not possible to add the extra charge onto the credit card used at the time of booking without entering those credit card details all over again, so you can't accidentally bill your employer the extra charge.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Thanks

I confirm and i have not paid any surcharge for my amex
(Initial payement made by visa from my employer)

Olivier

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.