Wiki Posts
Search

easyJet

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2010, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
easyJet

Has anyone had trouble using easyJets online booking system? I keep getting some sort of Java error, which their backend is run on, whenever I try to book a ticket. I never got any emails nor does my account work...but I see three different temporary authorizations on my credit card. Is this going to be a pain to straighten out?
Old Apr 29, 2010, 3:22 pm

Programs: Airlines: DL-Silver, UA-Silver Hotels: MR-LT PP
I bought some tickets on Easyjet a couple of weeks ago and had no problems. Email arrived & CC was charged exactly as I expected.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 3:43 pm

Booked a one-way for two people yesterday without an glitches.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
Nevermind, sent them an email and they responded within 24 hours. Said there were two bookings, but they would let me cancel one. They warned me that I should double check in the future to see if a booking went through...why don't they just make their site work?
Old Apr 30, 2010, 2:28 am

Programs: Marriott (Lifetime Titantium), whatever other programs as benefits make sense.
I don't have problems with easyJet, but do have a similar problem with raileurope.co.uk. I'll get right to the part where they bring up the Verified by Visa screen, and then it never loads. I end up having to call the call centre. This has happened to me a couple times now. Luckily, they haven't charged me the call centre fee to complete the internet booking due to the issues with the site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.