Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air asia skip first leg of journey?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2014, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

Air asia skip first leg of journey?

I know that with most large airlines, skipping the first leg of a journey will cancel the entire flight.

I've read that with airasia, you can skip the outgoing flight and still catch the incoming flight, however I'm not sure about the first leg.

I have a flight form Penang -> KL -> Seoul and would like to skip the penang ->KL flight.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 7:35 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
No harm in trying and checking with them via twitter or an email, i suppose your booking is considered a fly-thru booking:

21. I have made a booking under FLY-THRU for sector i.e. HND-KUL-SIN and return sector for i.e. SIN-KUL-HND. Can I change date (for onward /return sector) by not continuing my journey to SIN but instead would stop my journey at KUL?
You can change the date (flight change fee will be charged) on an onward or return journey but you are not allowed to change the single segment date/time in single journey (onward/return). Break in between a journey is not allowed. Only for cases where there is a delay or cancellation of flight that causes the guest to miss the connection, we will allow the guest to move to the next available flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.