Search

CE pricing for December

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2008, 2:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze, Virgin Flying Club Red, Swiss M&M Blue
CE pricing for December

I travelled to VCE last December in CE for approx £210

I'm trying to book for similar dates and flight times for this December and it's £500

Is it just that I am trying to book too early? Are these prices likely to reduce between now and then or should I just bite the bullet and book to make sure I get the seats.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 3:02 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
These fares may well come down. Maybe there is no I class loaded yet.

Does the £500 allow you to cancel? If so I would book it and then if anything else comes up cancel the original booking.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 3:10 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by dobba
I travelled to VCE last December in CE for approx £210

I'm trying to book for similar dates and flight times for this December and it's £500

Is it just that I am trying to book too early? Are these prices likely to reduce between now and then or should I just bite the bullet and book to make sure I get the seats.
Cheapest price (LGW) is £254 plus taxes ttl £339 or £324 (LHR) plus taxes ttl 418.50 and there are seats available. Must be that on the dates you're looking at, they are not offering the lowest fares.
Old Jun 30, 2008, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

£254+ tax = £339 is the lowest fare on the route.

That's the I class fare on the LGW-VCE route. Same fare for now, as in December. It won't come any cheaper (except through the LGW upgrade gamble).
Old Jun 30, 2008, 4:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze, Virgin Flying Club Red, Swiss M&M Blue
Thanks for those.

Looks like it's just going to cost me more a fair amount more than last year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.