Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Guest List

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2009, 3:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've redeem from our HHA without problem.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL), SPG Gold
Could a GGL-er please tell me how long after hitting 3000TPs for 2 years running you are invited to GGL?

Will it start at the start of my next membership year? My membership year ends 8th Feb 2010, and I will be taking a flight on 28th Jan that will take me to 3000TPs for the 2nd year running.

Also, how does it work with the diamond Hilton card? Although I rarely stay in Hiltons, I already have an account with them at silver level.

Thanks.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You should get the invite fairly speedily. Somewhere on ba.com in your account you can see it has been ordered (iirc the function is related to baggage tag orders or similar). I've never actually received my Hilton card so will pass on that!
Old Jan 26, 2010, 3:03 pm

Programs: AA, BA, NH, TP
re Hilton card I think you have to call a number (I seem to remember it was in South Africa) to have your account updated. I have not done it so cant tell you how long the card takes.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by Swanhunter
Somewhere on ba.com in your account you can see it has been ordered
On the left under 'Manage My Account', check 'Order Executive Club Items' and it should list the progress of your GGL pack.

For the HH card I just e-mailed them (GGL) my current HH account number and asked about the upgrade to Diamond and what to do. They said they'd process it with Hilton in X days (something standard-sounding like 28 or 30, can't recall exactly) and that was that. It did take a few weeks but one day my existing HH was suddenly Diamond ^ Buggered if I can work out how the HH year(s) work but it was valid for a long time - doesn't run out until March next year and I applied when the benefit first came about. To be fair, it has actually increased my Hilton stays quite a lot as a result so maybe it works for them too.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 4:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL), SPG Gold
Thank you guys. Slightly ashamed to admit I'm slightly excited. Ashamed because in reality I wish I did a bit less flying!

I will log in and check once the "trigger" TPs are posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.