Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

online checkin but won't be able print boarding pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2007, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K (3.52MM BIS miles) AA EXP (3.64MM)

I've given up (as a AA EXP/OW Emerald) trying to get advance seating for a LHR-DME flight and unfortunately I will be at the SFO airport waiting for my LHR flight when the 24hr window for online check in opens up so I can't print a boarding pass.
Is it possible to check in but not print a boarding pass and get the actual pass in LHR?
Old Mar 27, 2007, 1:08 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Yes - I've often OLCI without PYOB if I don't have access to a printer while travelling.

Looking on the BA web site, it mentions that printing is an option if you have a printer, but does not imply it is compulsory:http://www.britishairways.com/travel..._gb?eId=104509
Old Mar 27, 2007, 1:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Yes, no problem - just OLCI but don't print! b
Old Mar 27, 2007, 1:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
I usually prefer not to print the boarding pass so that i can print a proper one using the SSCI counters. That way i can keep the real boarding pass for the Coat Hanger in J or F.
Old Mar 28, 2007, 12:34 am

Programs: BA Amex Premium Plus, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold VIP
Originally Posted by CVO 1K 2 Million
I've given up (as a AA EXP/OW Emerald) trying to get advance seating for a LHR-DME flight and unfortunately I will be at the SFO airport waiting for my LHR flight when the 24hr window for online check in opens up so I can't print a boarding pass.
Is it possible to check in but not print a boarding pass and get the actual pass in LHR?
I always OLCI and never print a boarding pass and never had a problem. Maybe there Is an option to check in for the LHR-DME flight at the same time that you check in for the SFO-LHR flight giving you all your boarding passes at the same time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.