Wiki Posts
Search

Household accounts?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 1999, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Chairman, SPG PLAT, National Elite Exec
Household accounts?

Can my wife and I really combine the points in our US accounts for a single award? How do we go about this/

------------------

Old Aug 10, 1999, 1:52 pm
pgupta011

Yes you can. Call 1-800-955-2748 and request a household application (their customer service reps are also quite good at answering questions like these). Fill in the application, sign and mail/fax it.

Old Aug 11, 1999, 4:56 pm
Original Member

Up to four people living at the same address can pool miles. Status (tier points) accumulates to the individual, and should you go your separate ways you get back the miles that you put in. (I'm not certain how they'd pro rate this if part of the pool had been used)
Old Aug 11, 1999, 6:04 pm
pgupta011

Miles are used up - in the order of expiration (or technically according to date earned). Once used they're gone.

I don't know if there is a way to specify an individual's miles when using them up, or what happens if miles were earned on the same day by different people.

[This message has been edited by pgupta011 (edited 08-11-1999).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.