Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Oh for the love of Rose! T5 First World Problems

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2017, 2:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

So running through first lounge this morning (busy as usual due to be the typical Monday business departures) I fancied a little snifter. I popped over to the Champagne Bar and all they had was 2 Rose's. Off towards the bar by the outside gallery and all I could find was Rose. I asked one of the waiters if he could get me a non Rose and he said they had none. Appreciate it's a first world issue but is this more of the cost cutting exercise or poor stock management? Curious to know what was available in the Concorde room?
Old Sep 25, 2017, 3:05 am

Programs: BA GGL, UA Plat, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by oktane
So running through first lounge this morning (busy as usual due to be the typical Monday business departures) I fancied a little snifter. I popped over to the Champagne Bar and all they had was 2 Rose's. Off towards the bar by the outside gallery and all I could find was Rose. I asked one of the waiters if he could get me a non Rose and he said they had none. Appreciate it's a first world issue but is this more of the cost cutting exercise or poor stock management? Curious to know what was available in the Concorde room?
We only sip LPGS from the horns of a unicorn, so can't help, sorry
Old Sep 25, 2017, 6:35 am

Programs: BA, TK, HHonours, Le Club, Best Western Rewards
Curiously still all rose, can't imagine the rose is any cheaper though.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 6:48 am

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
There seemed to be some non-rose about 13:00 but there is also champagne out on the terrace. I had the rose though to go with my scone, clotted cream and strawberry jam.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.