Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Some questions on BA codeshare to LHR-DUB

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2017, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ex-EXP, 2MM (ex DL, ex TWA)
Some questions on BA codeshare to LHR-DUB

I just booked BA an codeshare on EI metal, LHR-DUB. I am an AA Silver equivalent, travelling with wife. A few questions
1) Do any or all of us get lounge access in LHR?
2) Should I be able to choose seats online - see no way to do this yet.
3) Can one checkin online of at kiosk in LHR - I remember that EI are keen on kiosk/online if possible

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 11:38 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
1) No lounge access, there would be for BA Silver but this is currently one area where the oneworld policies don't cross over, perhaps because Aer Lingus isn't oneworld.

2) No, you can't do it online and there are mixed stories of success for those ringing up. Generally people are referred back to BA and BA can't do it. Best do it at the airport.

3) Yes Aer Lingus is fond of kiosks, though more at DUB than anywhere else. Being a codeshare it may fall over anyway. You may be able to check in online on BA if you have a BA flight beforehand, but then you'll just get a random seat on EI and no online way of changing it, one shot only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.