Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New survey from “confirmit” focusing on service & brand

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New survey from “confirmit” focusing on service & brand

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:17 am

Received it - filled it in - and yes it appears to be focussing on brand damage/how can BA improve.
I gave then quite a lot of areas in which they can improve - it will be interesting to see if anything happens. My guess - not a lot as Walsh and his gofer Cruz realise to improve involves spending some of their cash mountain.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:24 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by VH-RMD
Well I received a survey from conformit yesterday which asked about my impressions/attitude to my recent flight from check-in through lounge offering, on-board and arrival.

I am not GGL nor BAEC. It may be a different survey administered by the same company but it did ask a lot of questions about what I had heard/read compared to what I experienced.
Yes, I received that survey too after a flight from SIN this week. I think the one the OP is mentioning is specific to GGLs. There are no questions relating to a specific flight.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:04 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Yes, I received that survey too after a flight from SIN this week. I think the one the OP is mentioning is specific to GGLs. There are no questions relating to a specific flight.
On at least one question it specifically mentions the GGL priority line so I imagine it is targeted at GGL only. I've had a after flight survey from two different firms recently I think so fully expect this is where confusion is.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:09 am

Programs: BA Silver, UA 1K, DL Platinum
I've just filled out mine, which had GGL specific benefits. I tried to be constructive but clear. The questions definitely seemed to suggest an awareness that all was not well.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:24 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
I have not one, but two copies of it in my private inbox. Not sure why, might poke at both

Will get to it some time on the weekend, I expect. Not keeping my hopes high. My experience in recent years as someone who has left airlines in a similar position to BA right now and given detailed feedback all times when asked is that this is a futile exercise.

There's always some poor well meaning soul on the exec leadership team who argues it's time to do a proper survey with customers of one type or another. This has relatively little correlation to any actions resulting from this. It's just the CEO saying "Oh, OK, go on then ...", doesn't do well to expect anything much to happen from this.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:58 am

Programs: BA Gold. KrisFlyer Gold
I got it. I went to town. Hopefully the process will result in meaningful improvements.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 11:02 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Got the email ignored it as I thought it was another one of those obnoxious emails after flight as I just landed.
gonna fill it in now that you told me it ain't the usual stuff
Old Aug 7, 2017, 11:13 am

Programs: BAEC Gold/GGL, IHG Diamond AMB
Just completed the survey too - put a lot of praise on there for suffering front line staff who despite all the enhancements try and do their best for me when I fly.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 11:45 am

I also received and sent it back. A chance to vent. We shall see.....
Old Aug 7, 2017, 1:54 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Yep, spent a long time filling it out. Mainly because of the huge amount of text and numbered/bulleted examples I wanted to provide.
The survey is a response to the hounding BA is getting in the media, I would think. It's a sign that satisfaction has slipped (and maybe volumes/revenue, who knows).
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:14 pm

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
This is by far the best survey BA has sent out in terms of most of the questions actually being relevant to my experiences in flying BA.

It did have an interesting side effect though, which is that a couple of the questions reminded me of all the benefits we receive with GGL as well as a few I was not aware of. For example, I had no idea that Gold and higher receive a status tier with Langham Hotels.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:17 pm
gms

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MarkedMan
I have not one, but two copies of it in my private inbox. Not sure why, might poke at both
I also got two for some reason.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:17 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold (GGL/CCR), HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by speedbird001
I also received and sent it back. A chance to vent. We shall see.....
Same here. GGL, received it, filled it out.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:27 pm

I have recently dropped to silver and my flying with BA has dropped off a cliff compared with what I used to do. I think they need to look beyond Gold.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold, MM Senator, FB Silver, HH Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold
Received and filled it. Not GGL. Asked how can make BAEC fairer and I replied "rewarding tier points based on actual money spent not just distance". I know they are not going to change it but at least I voiced my view.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.