Booking change questions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2017, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hyatt Prive
Booking change questions

Hi everyone

I have two questions:

1. Can a cash DUB-LHR-MIA-LHR-DUB booking be changed to LHR-PHL-SJU (using AA flight numbers with LHR-PHL op by BA)? Paying change fee and fare difference of course.
2. Can an Avios booking LHR-MIA-LHR be changed to LHR-PHL//MIA-LHR? Would the difference in Avios between LHR-PHL and LHR-MIA be refunded?

Thank you
Old Jul 17, 2017, 1:37 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
1. Not even sure that would be possible, it's a pretty substantial change and I doubt the new routing would be underwriting the same fare. I would expect it not to be cheap if it can be done.

2. Avios bookings can be changed can only be changed within the same avios zones (basically between places which cost the same in terms of avios). PHL and MIA are in different zones so it can be done.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.