How early can we check in for business class at Las Vegas

Subscribe
Was on the ba 0274 that went tech last night. Managed to get you first to move us to business on tonight's flight but won't let me check in online. Flight seems oversold as no availability.

Won't let me check in on line. Anyone know if I can get to airport 5 hours early- check in then go back to hotel?

Will check in be open as 1st ba flight of day is 9.30pm
Last time I called BA to ask (~1 month ago), I was told the LAS check-in counter opens 5 hours before flight departure time. Certainly, I recommend that you call BA to doublecheck before heading to the airport.
Was a few years ago but sure BA CW counter opened 3 hours before departure.
On the day with the 270 & 274 you should be able to check in earlier ? Is this the case today ?
At most outstation airports its 2 - 3 hours but I have had some success at dropping the bags off when check in is open for the earlier flight but that all depends on mostly luck and the baggage hall accepting the bag. (DXB and DUB in my case)
Quote: On the day with the 270 & 274 you should be able to check in earlier ? Is this the case today ?
BA270 service is 2457.
Quote: BA270 service is 2457.
It's not clear what you mean (presumably you are referring to the usual days of operation). The BA270 is scheduled to depart at 1710 this evening.
Quote: It's not clear what you mean (presumably you are referring to the usual days of operation). The BA270 is scheduled to depart at 1710 this evening.
Hurrah - then the OP should have earlier access to check in
Quote: It's not clear what you mean (presumably you are referring to the usual days of operation). The BA270 is scheduled to depart at 1710 this evening.
Many airlines have historically used ISO numerical standard for day-of-week notation in their timetables, which has Monday as day 1 through Sunday as day 7. So a service that operates 2457 is a service that operates Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

Quote: Hurrah - then the OP should have earlier access to check in
OP posted on Monday, meaning OP was referring to BA274 on Sunday being canceled (quick check of any of the usual flight-tracking sites verifies this) and being rebooked on BA274 on Monday, which is not a day on which BA270 operates. Regardless, OP did not post until 4:45pm local, at which time the LAS check-in counters were presumably already open (not to mention that my reply some 3 hours later was probably not helpful).
Thanks all- managed to get back. Took a chance and got to the airport 3 hours before and got on the flight.

BA's management of the cancelled flight was a joke.....
I don't understand the need to over night everyone knowing there isn't room on the next day's service. With many flights an hour hop away from SAN, SFO, LAX, PHX it would have been wise to start re-routing pax from early the next morning?
Quote: I don't understand the need to over night everyone knowing there isn't room on the next day's service. With many flights an hour hop away from SAN, SFO, LAX, PHX it would have been wise to start re-routing pax from early the next morning?
Perhaps BA intended to operate the flight the next day? It appears the flight actually left LAS last night.
Dreadful Lounge for BA use at Las Vegas
Especially when the Virgin flight clashes. I keep myself busy in the slot den next door

I don't mind the lounge overall, always good friendly bar staff. They over pour the cava though
Quote: Dreadful Lounge for BA use at Las Vegas
Unfortunately at T3 it's take it or leave it. It is the only lounge in the terminal.