Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Europe - Part Journey

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2017, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Club Europe - Part Journey

I am travelling to GLA-LHR-BRU and returning the same route, the day after.

I am a bronze member and have Club Europe for both of the GLA-LHR flights but not the LHR-BRU RTN. They are booked on the same ticket so I hoped someone might be able to tell me if I get priority boarding and/or lounge access with this?

I have only every travelled with one class for the full booking.

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 6:09 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
What day is your travel? How was it booked (cash or avios)? Do you know the fare classes for each leg?

I suspect that the CE on GLA-LHR is an error (e.g., it would have booked into Business UK before CE was introduced this month for travel from next month). There are quite a few reports of itineraries being assigned to CE even though CE didn't exist on the route at the time of booking. What I couldn't tell you is whether the error will hold when you actually travel.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 6:24 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
As a bronze member you will get priority boarding

if your flight is this week, you will not be on CE in the domestic leg despite what your boarding pass says. Lounge access would depend what booking class you were in

as of next week, if you are in CE on the GLA-LHR-GLA and ET for LHR-BRU-LHR then your lounge access is

GLA-LHR - Lounge in GLA
LHR-BRU - no lounge
BRU-LHR - no Lounge
LHR-GLA lounge on LHR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.