Wiki Posts
Search

No BA8005 ORY-JFK on 27/3/17?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2017, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL
No BA8005 ORY-JFK on 27/3/17?

Planning a TP run and I can't see BA8005 on the schedule for 27/3. It's there for the previous Monday and the Monday after. What gives? Maintenance?
Old Feb 21, 2017, 4:48 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Apparently not, no idea why, AF is the only direct I can find on that date.

Perhaps an opportunity to get a few extra TPs in your run though, have you tried routing through LCY as per the recent premium fare deals from ROT?
Old Feb 21, 2017, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by navylad
Apparently not, no idea why, AF is the only direct I can find on that date.

Perhaps an opportunity to get a few extra TPs in your run though, have you tried routing through LCY as per the recent premium fare deals from ROT?
Yep, I'm trying to do something very tight (one day RTM-LON-NYC and back), but I want to ride the babybus one way, and an Openskies flight back. Trouble is, BA1 on a Monday is too early to do LCY-RTM-LCY, and I can't position to RTM the night before... because it's my birthday party. So I was looking to Openskies out and babybus back...

...unless I just tell everyone to come celebrate with me in RTM. Hmmm...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.