Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Partner TP & Miles claimed rejected, where to go

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2017, 2:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold

Just received an email from BAEC telling me that a claim for a flight flown on JJ has been rejected as it has already been credited to another account.

As I donīt have another OW account that would be difficult.

Whats the best way to go from here, any advice welcome.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 2:47 am

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by zippyboarder
Just received an email from BAEC telling me that a claim for a flight flown on JJ has been rejected as it has already been credited to another account.

As I donīt have another OW account that would be difficult.

Whats the best way to go from here, any advice welcome.
Annoyingly this seems to be almost a standard reply for retro-claims (happended to me on several MH bookings - I have to start the retroclaim for some flights on RJ soon and am at least prepared for the same thing to happen ...).

My advice in your case is first to make a call to the Gold line and tell them that you only have one OW account and ask them to reinvestigate. If you haven't already sent in copies of the boarding passes then they will probably ask you to do this by email (putting the name of the agent you have talked to in the subject field as far as I recall).

If that still doesn't sort things out then contact BAMissingAvios here by PM.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 3:08 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
It may also be worth concurrently contacting JJ, explain the situation and ask them to email you to confirm that these haven't been credited elsewhere, which you can then forward onto BAEC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.