Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BLI-OGG Seat availability with AS

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2017, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

BLI-OGG Seat availability with AS

I'm thinking about booking direct BLI-OGG flights with Alaska Airlines (using Avios) and I was wondering what's the best way to find award availabilty. I'm hopefully looking for 6 tickets.

Do I have to call BA or can I tell using the Alaska Airlines booking engine if it's a flight with reward miles available?

I'm looking in April if it makes any differerence.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:51 am

Programs: ba gold
Originally Posted by bluemeansgo
I'm thinking about booking direct BLI-OGG flights with Alaska Airlines (using Avios) and I was wondering what's the best way to find award availabilty. I'm hopefully looking for 6 tickets.

Do I have to call BA or can I tell using the Alaska Airlines booking engine if it's a flight with reward miles available?

I'm looking in April if it makes any differerence.
the easiest way is checking on aa.com as whatever availability American sees ba has access to
Old Jan 20, 2017, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by a mirrer
the easiest way is checking on aa.com as whatever availability American sees ba has access to
Thanks for the tip! And, if it's available on AA as a rewards flight, I guess it just has to be a MileSAAver fare to apply?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.