You First & Concierge Services

Old Dec 11, 2016, 2:58 am
formerly Christopher Sutton
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
You First & Concierge Services

Hi all,
Does anyone know if it's possible to request a World Duty Free order to be sent to the Concorde Lounge for the day of our visit and travel please? Thinking of placing an order but prefer to spend my time in the lounge than traipsing to and through the shop. Thanks in advance.
Chris
Old Dec 11, 2016, 3:08 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You can sort of doing this, but not via YouFirst.

There is, on the hall way between CCR and First a new-ish Heathrow Shopping desk, and they can assist you with purchases like this. Now they can help you on the day, but there is also a Personal Shopper service which can be booked in advance. The Personal Shopper service is actually setting up its own lounge in T5 where their clients can be brought items, but they will doubtless be amenable to other locations too.

I would fill in the form here and someone will get in touch to assist:

http://boutique.heathrow.com/personal-shopper-booking
Old Dec 12, 2016, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
You can also telephone the shop and have them bring an item to you in the lounge. At least the high end jewelry shops are happy to do this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.