Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Best postal address to claim missing avios?

Old Jul 26, 2016, 1:37 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....

I've filled in a 'complaint' type form twice for 2 cases of missing avios.

All I get are automated responses.

So will need to write.

Any suggestion on best postal address?

Disappointed that they will not even reply to a gold member.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 1:38 am

Why not just call? Always works for me....
Old Jul 26, 2016, 1:51 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

You can also send a private message to BAMissingAvios. This handle was set up by BA to manage and respond to all queries regarding Avios and Tier Points (from both BA and air partner flights and for non-air partners) as well as straight forward membership servicing queries
Old Jul 26, 2016, 1:59 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
I've filled in a 'complaint' type form twice for 2 cases of missing avios.

All I get are automated responses.
Are you sure you are using the right form, the general free form one which isn't specific to Avios and TPs? If so, the reply should not be automated. But yes, if you want a quick answer, ring up. Personally I wouldn't reach out to the FT lurker until you've run out of easy approach points.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 2:49 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
I think so, the form was different to the complaint form - got a reply a couple of weeks or so ago saying

------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting your British Airways Executive Club Service Centre.
Please be assured that your email is important to us and will be responded to as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience.

Regards,
British Airways

The sending address for this email acknowledgement is an automated account. This message is for notification purposes only and should not be replied to. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------

I can't always call and sometime have issues talking, hence the preference to email. I found an address for the executive club, so will write as I now have 8 flights between us needing avios added.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 3:16 am
dsf

Programs: Nowt of note.
I've had missing Avios credited within hours (including those which have been denied via the regular claim form) by asking on twitter.
Old Jul 27, 2016, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I had a problem with Avios on EI Regional [Stobart Air] ... the DUB-JER credited OK, but not the JER-DUB. So, for the sake of 137 Avios and as a matter of principle, I phoned the Gold line, who said they would pass this to the back office.

This morning I received an email from BAEC ...
While we have your boarding pass showing the class of travel, we are unable to process your claim without specific letter codes, so we still need information showing your booked class.

On economy Aer Lingus fares only flights with a booked class of Y, M, N, L, X, S, R and W are eligible for Avios.

Unfortunately we do not have access to partner records, but you're welcome to contact their Sales or Reservations departments directly for the information we need, or you can send us a copy of your e-ticket or an itinerary from your travel agent. This should show the booked class indicated by a letter and, if possible, your ticket number as well.
hmmm ... For some obscure reason we seem to have been booked in A outbound and W inbound!! And the e-ticket number is shown as a string of ............

Sorry ... a bit off-topic, but I felt like having a small [rant]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.