BA want £44 to not have CE seat choice

Old Jun 29, 2016, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, HHonors
BA want £44 to not have CE seat choice

Just received the pre-flight email which offered me the chance to select seats @£22 each for our upcoming return from Milan. Usual guff about freedom to choose seats makes the experience better.

Out of interest I looked at the seat map. There are 6 rows of CE on the flight. The only seats available to choose are 6D and 6F. All the others are unavailable.

So BA are offering me the chance to improve my experience by paying them handsomely to choose the only 2 available seats. Made me smile
Old Jun 29, 2016, 6:39 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Not sure why anyone would pay, you still get the same hard cramped seats as in Economy irrespective of where you sit.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 6:44 am

Programs: BA Gold
Yes, I've only ever found row 1 to be any improvement in comfort, and if you can select row 1 then you're not paying for seat selection anyway.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.