Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I hate it when....

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 1:12 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
I hate it when....

..... BA customer services do not reply to your complaint and just ignore you.

You wait a week or so for a further reply as the previous staff member totally ignored the question, then reply again and are still ignored after a week.

Not sure why I bother

I guess time to find an address and write via snailmail

/rant over

Please go back to brexit events.....
Old Jun 27, 2016, 1:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Mucci de buveur de gin
Unfortunately that's what you get when whoever sitting at a desk uses cut and paste responses which are completely unrelated to your actual complaint!
Old Jun 27, 2016, 1:18 pm

I thought it was par for the course these days?
Old Jun 27, 2016, 1:35 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Originally Posted by stu1985
Unfortunately that's what you get when whoever sitting at a desk uses cut and paste responses which are completely unrelated to your actual complaint!
agree - but no reply.

That is just rude.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: BA GGL, UA Plat, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry you found crudities on the menu, I know that was very disappointing for you. We conduct extensive customer research before constructing our world-class menus but on this occasion I'm sorry that the failure was due to extraordinary circumstances and therefore no compensation is due. I know this will be disappointing to you but we are unable to correspond further on this topic, please be assured that we take customer feedback very seriously lol
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:56 pm

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.
...BA doesn't offer a Fast Track option in there outstations, like GOT 😔
Old Jun 27, 2016, 3:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: plenty - ggl, ccr, etc, etc.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
..... BA customer services do not reply to your complaint and just ignore you.

You wait a week or so for a further reply as the previous staff member totally ignored the question, then reply again and are still ignored after a week.

Not sure why I bother

I guess time to find an address and write via snailmail

/rant over

Please go back to brexit events.....
It's the new lies-based Borris Johnson approach. Ignore it and hope it goes away, if not lie - like the 'stable' Pound today ... Erhem hitting its lowest level in 31 years
Old Jun 28, 2016, 5:50 am

I have a problem that needs BA's intervention, but I just can't get hold of them. In short: I set up a BAEC account for my mother-in-law, to allow her to collect the avios on a business class flight to SYD with CX. Unfortunately, I entered the incorrect email address when I set it up (I put in yahoo.co.uk, not yahoo.com). I need BA to do something to allow us to change the email address registered to the account as she cannot activate it. I've been waiting weeks for someone to get in touch - nothing. Grr!
Old Jun 28, 2016, 6:03 am

I've always found a little nudge via twitter gets a response to your original query within a few hours.

@British_Airways
Old Jun 28, 2016, 8:38 am

Programs: BA, AA, FB
Originally Posted by Bluebirdnick
I have a problem that needs BA's intervention, but I just can't get hold of them. In short: I set up a BAEC account for my mother-in-law, to allow her to collect the avios on a business class flight to SYD with CX. Unfortunately, I entered the incorrect email address when I set it up (I put in yahoo.co.uk, not yahoo.com). I need BA to do something to allow us to change the email address registered to the account as she cannot activate it. I've been waiting weeks for someone to get in touch - nothing. Grr!
They have been getting in touch for weeks now, but your mother-in-law has not responded to a single email that they have sent her!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.