Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Airports that don't come up on the BA website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2016, 1:04 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver

I am looking to fly KA/CX on KWL-HKG, but when booking the ticket, KWL does not come up as a valid city on the BA website. Do I have to call in this situation or is there a way to do this online?
Old May 28, 2016, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by TOMFORD
I am looking to fly KA/CX on KWL-HKG, but when booking the ticket, KWL does not come up as a valid city on the BA website. Do I have to call in this situation or is there a way to do this online?
Call up. I've used BA as a oneworld travel agent of sorts before - the agents on the phone can see and price up all oneworld flights.
Old May 28, 2016, 1:13 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
If this is for a purely Guilin to Hong Kong service then you won't get a revenue ticket from BA for that service online. If it is for a redemption then just enter KWL in My Executive Club and don't wait for a drop down option. I haven't successfully tested this on KWL, it comes back with a System Not Responding, but that looks to be a temporary outage, but this normally works on similar locations. Otherwise, yes, you need to call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.