Is Gatwick-Larnaca back for the summer?

Old May 2, 2016, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club
Is Gatwick-Larnaca back for the summer?

I have just been looking at flights to Cyprus for the coming summer season. I was surprised to see Gatwick-Larnaca being offered in July and at least August. Have these been re-introduced as the result of demand or maybe to use aircraft not operating the Gatwick Sharm el Sheikh flights? Any information welcome.
Thanks
V.
Old May 2, 2016, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club
Just been checking online and it would appear have been introduced for six weeks in the high summer season.

V.
Old May 30, 2016, 3:53 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Gold
Club availability

I previously took a flight back from Paphos as it was much cheaper in CE only to discover that I was the only person in CE. I asked the crew who informed me that the route had just started for the season.

Based on this, I would expect good value CE availability back to the UK when this route starts and to Cyprus when it ends.
Old May 30, 2016, 4:07 pm

Programs: BA, A3, Hilton, IHG
Not much availability to LCA or PFO AFAIK

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.