Wiki Posts
Search

Gate 365 shopping assistance please?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2016, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

Gate 365 shopping assistance please?

Good morning,

Back in December I made a considerable purchase through John Lewis via Gate 365; quite quickly I received an email stating that my purchase had tracked and that point points would become payable at a later stage.

A couple of days back, I had an email saying that my points were 'ready' and that they'd be posted directly to my BAEC account. I've checked my A/C but they're nowhere to be seen, yet my shopping history shows the status of the points as 'paid'.

My question here: is there usually a delay in crediting these points once they've left Incentive Networks who I believe administer Gate365, and them being posted to the BAEC account?

Any light you can shed would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Old Feb 1, 2016, 10:43 pm

I've had a few John Lewis transactions over the past few weeks. They've all said paid on Gate 365, then appeared in my account a couple of days later.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 12:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Mucci de buveur de gin
Mine took to the longer end of the 40 days. Wait until that point and then chase. Or if 40 days has passed then chase now!
Old Feb 2, 2016, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Typically, within hours of posting this thread, the Avios posted to my BAEC! Thanks for your comments nonetheless :-)
Old Feb 2, 2016, 1:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Mucci de buveur de gin
Great! And welcome to FT and the BA board CXsjr. Hope you stick around and post some more!
Old Feb 2, 2016, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by stu1985
Great! And welcome to FT and the BA board CXsjr. Hope you stick around and post some more!
Welcome
Old Feb 2, 2016, 2:18 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue, IB Plus, AY Plus, HHonors Diamond, BW Diamond, Hertz President's Club
Same situation here.

I have received three times in January the same e-mail about the avios having been automatically transferred to my account, the last time on Sunday... but still waiting.

Gate365 CS said last week that they were working to credit the Avios as soon as possible and thanked me for my patience but it's been more than 2 months since the transaction took place. I have patience but it's starting to run out...
Old Feb 2, 2016, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by javipena82
Same situation here.

I have received three times in January the same e-mail about the avios having been automatically transferred to my account, the last time on Sunday... but still waiting.

Gate365 CS said last week that they were working to credit the Avios as soon as possible and thanked me for my patience but it's been more than 2 months since the transaction took place. I have patience but it's starting to run out...
Give them a few more days.

Could be worse. Could be Iberia Plus Store.
Old Jul 22, 2016, 11:22 pm

Originally Posted by goldencondor
Give them a few more days.

Could be worse. Could be Iberia Plus Store.
I had the same problem. I bought some items from Staples. After 40 days I contacted customer service that my miles had been paid but not posted to my BAEC account. Gate 365 are looking into it. It's been a month and no miles. I am using them to keep my points from expiring but that date has passed now.
I am in trouble if they never post.

Has anyone ever put in a request for your miles after 40 days and not been credited?
Old Jul 23, 2016, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
BA changed the company that runs Gate 365 recently because, frankly, they were crap.

It is now run by Collinson who run the Virgin store and is meant to be much improved.

No help to you of course :-) and it may actually be a problem as the original data will no longer be available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.