Lounge in DOH flying BA to BAH in F.

Old Dec 13, 2015, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, IB PLATINO, AB GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Lounge in DOH flying BA to BAH in F.

First of all I want to say "hello" to everybody because is my first post after years of a usually reader of Flyertalk. I'm sorry about my english but I will try to explain as good as I can. I want to know which lounge is used for people flying in F from Doha to Bahrein, because I'm not completed sure that Al Safwa and Al Mourjan lounges are part of the oneworld agreement. Thank you.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 2:48 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Welcome to FT Platinoib,

In terms of your flights, you will have access to the Qatar Airways Al Safwa First Class Lounge at HIA. Your F ticket, on a OneWorld partner, in this case BA, will allow you access.

Safe travels,

M
Old Dec 13, 2015, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
Welcome to FT Platinoib,

In terms of your flights, you will have access to the Qatar Airways Al Safwa First Class Lounge at HIA. Your F ticket, on a OneWorld partner, in this case BA, will allow you access.

Safe travels,

M
Thank you so much.
Old Dec 31, 2015, 1:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
Welcome to FT Platinoib,

Safe travels,

M
Some people report in Headforpoints than in the last few days are refuse to used flying in F with BA. Is that correct? Anything changes?

http://www.headforpoints.com/2015/12...rt-doha-qatar/
Old Dec 31, 2015, 2:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
I'm not aware of QR denying oneworld F/J passengers at their DOH and LHR lounges. oneworld Emerald/Sapphire have always been denied access unless in F/J on a oneworld airline.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.