Pretty OT: Hawaiian Airlines

Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Pretty OT: Hawaiian Airlines

BA hires firms such as Fourpeople to 'finish' their premium products...

BA's premium product design has been lacking for some time... especially with the dissappointing A380 and B787-9 First and Club products....

Considering Hawaiian Airlines is not nearly as experienced in the premium market as BA, I think they (and others) are putting BA to shame

Their new product can be seen here:
http://thedesignair.net/2015/10/19/h...premium-cabin/
Old Oct 28, 2015, 9:03 am

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by firstclasslad
BA hires firms such as Fourpeople to 'finish' their premium products...

BA's premium product design has been lacking for some time... especially with the dissappointing A380 and B787-9 First and Club products....

Considering Hawaiian Airlines is not nearly as experienced in the premium market as BA, I think they (and others) are putting BA to shame

Their new product can be seen here:
http://thedesignair.net/2015/10/19/h...premium-cabin/
Never flown with them long haul but your right, the product looks good. Their inter Island services are very good for the money.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 9:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Hawaiian still have horrible cradle seats! Not even angle flat. They are very much behind the curve.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by KenJohn
Hawaiian still have horrible cradle seats! Not even angle flat. They are very much behind the curve.
And this new product will be fully flat.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 9:58 am
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite
Originally Posted by KenJohn
Did you even read the article?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.