Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 11, 2015, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
This 2015/16 thread is now closed. The 2017 thread is:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1818553-premium-fare-deals-j-f-2017-edition.html

A collaborative collection and discussion of nice Avios-earning and TP-earning J & F premium fare deals. This thread is not for TP runs or published sales.
Some links to relevant threads can be found below.

Enjoy your Premium Experience.

FIRST CLASS - RTM/AMS/BRU to West Coast (SFO, SAN, YVR, SEA) starting at £2330... (just click on the book with American link to get the good price. )
Oneworld: Italy and various EU to New York in club €1250
CONSOLIDATED QR 2017 Travel Festival Fares
Current QR Sale Fares (yes, I did...)
QR/UL FRA-MLE via DOH+CMB: 1380€ RT across the board. 640 TP.
Switzerland/Italy/Sweden to East & West Coast USA in WTP (PE) €600/690 (3x Avios)
LHR-Asia/Oz for £1100/1500 on MH
Finnair J, ARN / GOT - BKK, 1150 GBP return (valid till Jan 9th)
TXL and Portugal to JNB for £1350/1450 on BA discussed from post 5021 onwards..

For promos to the US (often, but TP heavy routes in general) it is always a good idea to look at BA Tier Point Runs 2017 master thread. Current sales are often in the Wiki there.
Print Wikipost

Premium Fare deals (J and F)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2016, 6:40 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by BigVince76
This is what I booked, the price had come down a tiny bit too!

Hello,

I can find WT but not WT+. I am planning to do this trip in late January (16-23). Can you help me?
Old Dec 2, 2016, 6:59 pm

Programs: BD Gold (yes forever), BA Silver, Hilton Gold.
Originally Posted by cysyuen
Hello,

I can find WT but not WT+. I am planning to do this trip in late January (16-23). Can you help me?
Sadly I'm no expert on these things, just got lucky messing around with BA.com. I have just looked and if you can go on the 15th January then it can be done for 6500 SEK from both Gothenburg and Stockholm, also Seattle is the same price. Try using the multi-city search on BA.com. I think it works from Oslo too. Just make sure the long haul flights are BA not American as they don't have premium economy.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 7:28 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by tomdelay
Hi Filthy Monkey - thanks very much for your help. Both of those look like really promising options. I can't seem to price them up on ITA Matrix, nor on the BA/Qatar websites. Can I ask when you managed to get those quotes?

Thanks
Attempting to redeem myself now!

I've found an Air Berlin deal from Sofia, going via Berlin and Abu Dhabi for £1,764. Business class all the way, with the sectors between AUH and JNB on an Etihad 787, which would be a nice way to waste eight and a half hours. There is availability going out on the 23rd and back on the 8th.

Also, Qatar from Cairo, via DOH and JNB on the outbound and DOH on the return, for £1,004. Out 23rd, back on the 8th.

Last edited by Filthy Monkey; Dec 2, 2016 at 7:46 pm
Old Dec 3, 2016, 7:26 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by BigVince76
Sadly I'm no expert on these things, just got lucky messing around with BA.com. I have just looked and if you can go on the 15th January then it can be done for 6500 SEK from both Gothenburg and Stockholm, also Seattle is the same price. Try using the multi-city search on BA.com. I think it works from Oslo too. Just make sure the long haul flights are BA not American as they don't have premium economy.
Nah still couldn't find it...

BA says on the page they don't fly to one of the segments!

Can you post the date and routing you entered on BA.com?

Last edited by cysyuen; Dec 3, 2016 at 7:35 am
Old Dec 3, 2016, 9:21 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by cysyuen
Hello,

Premium fares. Ahem.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 10:58 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey
Attempting to redeem myself now!

I've found an Air Berlin deal from Sofia, going via Berlin and Abu Dhabi for £1,764. Business class all the way, with the sectors between AUH and JNB on an Etihad 787, which would be a nice way to waste eight and a half hours. There is availability going out on the 23rd and back on the 8th.

Also, Qatar from Cairo, via DOH and JNB on the outbound and DOH on the return, for £1,004. Out 23rd, back on the 8th.
Thanks very much Filthy. Both very good options at this late stage.

Given how much help you have provided to others on this forum, I'm not sure there was any need for you to redeem yourself! Have a great weekend.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 2:36 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by Tafflyer
You can force it to QR on the return too and then it's about £100 more expensive but in J and F. You can even add stopovers. 1 free and another 2 for $80 each.

Problem is booking it. The link to AA doesn't throw out a valid itinerary for me.
I am interested in the CAI-DOH-LHR-JFK-LAX-HNL-LAX-JFK-LHR-DOH-CAI but cannot seem to get a stopover in LHR on the way back . It just jumps to over £3000. I've spent ages trying numerous dates and routes.

Can anyone help please?
Old Dec 4, 2016, 4:53 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Diamind
Hi - can anyone give me advice on best ex EU routes to KUL. We are family on 4 based in Manchester and want reasonable J fare to KUL departing ex EU around 2 - 4 April 2017 coming back on 16 April. Was hoping to pick up QR fare for circa £1100 but not finding anything near that price. What are the chances of another QR sale before April?

Last edited by saleflyer; Dec 4, 2016 at 5:10 am
Old Dec 4, 2016, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by saleflyer
Hi - can anyone give me advice on best ex EU routes to KUL. We are family on 4 based in Manchester and was reasonable J fare to KUL departing ex EU around 2 - 4 April 2017 coming back on 16 April. Was hoping to pick up QR fare for circa £1100 but not finding anything near that price. What are the chances of another QR sale before April?
No one knows for sure but I would guess QR will have a sale in January.
Old Dec 4, 2016, 5:09 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Diamind
Originally Posted by AndyRobin
No one knows for sure but I would guess QR will have a sale in January.
Thanks for the quick reply. Will wait and see what comes up.
Old Dec 4, 2016, 6:11 am

Programs: BA Silver AA Lifetime Gold
I am interested in the CAI-DOH-LHR-JFK-LAX-HNL-LAX-JFK-LHR-DOH-CAI but cannot seem to get a stopover in LHR on the way back . It just jumps to over £3000. I've spent ages trying numerous dates and routes.

Can anyone help please?
I can get it down to around £2k with a LHR stop but still quite a jump.

Spike
Old Dec 4, 2016, 6:26 am

Originally Posted by Funky Spike
I can get it down to around £2k with a LHR stop but still quite a jump.

Spike
Thanks for looking Spike. Would you mind telling me which dates that was for please?
Old Dec 4, 2016, 7:54 am

Programs: BA
Hi - could anyone advise what a good price range for LHR to KTM would be in May? I can see an offer on Qatar for £1750 which seems reasonable - but I'm wondering whether to wait and see if there is another sale.

I appreciate KTM is a bit off the beaten track for most travellers here
Old Dec 4, 2016, 7:56 am

Programs: BA Silver AA Lifetime Gold
Thanks for looking Spike. Would you mind telling me which dates that was for please?
Sure thing, £2.2k https://www.google.co.uk/flights/#se...1305;sc=b;eo=e

Spike
Old Dec 4, 2016, 8:07 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey
Still pricing for me at £1,315.
I am probably being a bit slow but can also only get £1515 ish on Matrix or google flights (with the least restrictive routing options) as per a few others. Google flights - which gives the cheapest options when selecting on the calendar - also doesn't show anything below £1515 ish.

Tried changing sales city to DUB but comes our as the same price (albeit in Euros). Tried changing the number of nights but to no avail. Any suggestions very gratefully received ^ - thanks in advance, a very befuddled DocS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.