Wiki Posts
Search

T5 connection times

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2015, 5:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, DC, IC
T5 connection times

Hi, can't see anything recent so here goes. In March booked CW Kul to Man, originally I had an 8am flight from Heathrow to Man booked, however seems BA have canned this flight and rebooked me on the 10.20am flight. As I arrive from Kul at 5.25am that's a five hour connection.

Seems the other option is a 7.10am connection, the question being will a 1hr 45mins connection be ok?

I'm aware BA will get me home but could be waiting a while for a connection if I miss the 7.10am, any thoughts?

Thanks
Old Sep 5, 2015, 5:41 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by mycity68
Hi, can't see anything recent so here goes. In March booked CW Kul to Man, originally I had an 8am flight from Heathrow to Man booked, however seems BA have canned this flight and rebooked me on the 10.20am flight. As I arrive from Kul at 5.25am that's a five hour connection.

Seems the other option is a 7.10am connection, the question being will a 1hr 45mins connection be ok?

I'm aware BA will get me home but could be waiting a while for a connection if I miss the 7.10am, any thoughts?

Thanks
At that time of the day you should have no problem.
Old Sep 5, 2015, 5:44 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
1 hour is the MCT, so 1hr45 is fine.

If you accepted the change to the later flight however you may need to pay to change to the earlier flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.