Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Reward flight checker shows no availability using 241

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2015, 4:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

I have just been looking at F reward availability using my 241 voucher to Vegas next year. If I tick the box saying I want to use the voucher it shows no seats for the whole month. I then go back and tick "don't use voucher" and hey presto, lots of permutations to get me to my destination. Why would this be?
Old Aug 31, 2015, 4:47 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

There has to be at least 2 seats on the direct BA flight. You can't use 'permutations' that use AA/US connections. 2-4-1 are only valid on BA flights.
Old Aug 31, 2015, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
There has to be at least 2 seats on the direct BA flight. You can't use 'permutations' that use AA/US connections. 2-4-1 are only valid on BA flights.
That explains it thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.