Wiki Posts
Search

Late Holiday Suggestions OT

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
Late Holiday Suggestions OT

Just as it so happens, I have managed to get 3 days off work (shift work). I finish at 3pm on Saturday, and back to work 3pm Wednesday starting this week. I will be flying out from London.

I tried looking on BA's website to see if I could just input dates, price, distance etc, but there doesn't seem to be anything on BA's website for that. I've only seen Ryan Air offer that. (((

Am I correct that BA doesn't have that feature? Can any one suggest me some routes for those days?

Thank you.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 1:03 pm

Programs: BA Silver, AmEx Platinum, AVIS Presidents Club, Marriott Titanium Elite
The BA Holiday Finder is a pretty good tool for that?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 1:03 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
There is the Holiday Finder:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...&link=main_nav

Also, though it's a bit hidden - if you go to the Find Our Cheapest Fares, select the Europe tab (if that is where you have in mind), then click the upper section to 3 nights (or whatever) then the prices should adjust and you click down on the August prices. You can also sort by the cheapest price, which is for the whole year, but it will still bias your search helpfully. Bordeaux and Hamburg are going for good prices at the moment. Also Moscow at £291 return strikes me as a bargain, if you can get a visa quick.

Last edited by corporate-wage-slave; Aug 4, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Old Aug 4, 2015, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
If you have a few avios to spare, an RFS should be good value last minute. AA's map search is useful though you can only search by date and will have to delve deeper for times.

Plenty of availability to Milan - that might be my pick, hiring a car and going up to the lakes.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 2:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IC Ambassador, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Fairmont Platinum
Originally Posted by pauldb
If you have a few avios to spare, an RFS should be good value last minute. AA's map search is useful though you can only search by date and will have to delve deeper for times.

Plenty of availability to Milan - that might be my pick, hiring a car and going up to the lakes.
It's also the Expo in Milan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.