Wiki Posts
Search

Advice changing Avios booking

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2015, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, LH
Advice changing Avios booking

I have a LHR JFK return booked with Avios in October. Business out, but could only get premium back. My dates are not flexible, but times are. A business seat has come up on a return half hour later. Can I book and pay for this, then cancel ONLY the original return leg of the original booking? Or must I book the whole trip anew? Obviously it's a busy time and I cannot take the chance of being left with nothing or, perhaps worse (!), a one way ticket only. Advice please.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 3:22 pm

Programs: BA Blue, IC Spire Ambassador
They can sort this over the phone for you if you ring BA Exec Club. You'll get charged an offline service fee but worth it. Do move quickly as availability can easily get snapped up!!
Old Jul 28, 2015, 1:00 am

Programs: BA Gold
You don't need to cancel anything, just amend the return leg. You will probably have to do this over the phone for a small fee.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, LH
Originally Posted by IAMORGAN
They can sort this over the phone for you if you ring BA Exec Club. You'll get charged an offline service fee but worth it. Do move quickly as availability can easily get snapped up!!
All done over the phone. I don't know why I worried about trying to do it on line. Small fee to pay, but better for peace of mind! All very efficient. Thanks for advice.^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.