Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA: ORD-DCA disappeared?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:11 am
Original Poster

BA: ORD-DCA disappeared?

I book this route on BA.com using Avios often, and for the past two weeks any date I try and book it shows as unavailable.

AA has 6 flights a day direct on this route... I'm desperate here, need to book flights.

Is it possible that BA has removed this permanently and all the miles I've been building with them because of this route just became relatively worthless (for me, in this situation)?

Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:12 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by bouyakasha
I book this route on BA.com using Avios often, and for the past two weeks any date I try and book it shows as unavailable.

AA has 6 flights a day direct on this route... I'm desperate here, need to book flights.

Is it possible that BA has removed this permanently and all the miles I've been building with them because of this route just became relatively worthless (for me, in this situation)?

All AA flights appear to have been removed from BA.com.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wiivile
All AA flights appear to have been removed from BA.com.
Thanks much
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:43 am
Original Poster

my bad for not searching. never occurred to me that this would be happening on any other flights, or across BA/AA in general

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.