Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: To give the caterers an idea on numbers, please indicate if you plan to order food
Yes
81.67%
No
18.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 24, 2015, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dutch_122

Venue
Shepherd Hall
St Thomas’ Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road
London
SE1 7EH

Google maps
PDF map
Virtual tour of Shepherd Hall

Nearby hotels include: Premier Inn County Hall and York Road, Park Plaza County Hall, Westminster, Riverbank, Hilton Bankside - new opening, Doubletree Westminster, Hampton Waterloo, and Marriott County Hall.

Food & Drink
Food and drink will be available for purchase on the evening. Card machines will be working so you can pay by card. All profits are re-invested into the Trust and the venue is being provided to us completely free of charge.

It would help to get a rough idea of how many people will be looking to eat so if you are intending to order food there will be a poll on the thread added soon so please indicate.

Food price list
Drinks price list

Hotels
Current sales
Please highlight any sales which cover Friday night.

Where are you staying?
KARFA, Andriyko - The Trafalgar
Chandler Bing - Intercontinental
atmorris, aks120 - Crowne Plaza - The City
agehall, PleasureFlyer, Mr BAGoldBoy, Mrs BAGoldBoy, ELK, BA0197- Hilton Bankside
toothy - St Ermins
DYKWIA - Park Plaza Riverbank
ABeautifulPlaceInThe - Browns Hotel

Attendees updated to post #414
Confirmed - 123
1P, ABeautifulPlaceInThe, af101, agehall, aks120, aircrashsurvivor, aircrashsurvivor+1, ak259, Andriyko, Arsey00, atmorris, BA or bust, BA0197, BAGoldBoy (Mr), BAGoldBoy (Mrs), bermondseyflyer, bettertoturnleftthanright, BLHD, Blue Skye, Blue Skye+1, BoeBus, BoeBus+1, bruno-s, chalf, Chandler Bing, Chandler Bing+1, choosethedrew, chris1979, corporate-wage-slave, Cris L, Cymro, danielbk, danielbk+1, Dark Blue, DGM1985, Docklandsguy, dutch_122, DYKWIA, EI147, ELK, elsanchez, Etting, Farringdon, Filthy Monkey, GadgetGal, Gagravarr, Gagravarr+1, gav0106, GodAtum, GodAtum+1, Gomac, gustavmahler, gustavmahler+1, haasha, hcuk94, Hoch, hsmall, hugolover, JamieABZ, jh321, johnaalex, johnaalex+1, johnny5a, JustTheOne, KARFA, KeaneJohn, LDNConsultant, LDNConsultant+1, linzbh, London_traveller, London_traveller+1, LondonAndy, LondonCanuck, MacMyDay, MacMyDay+1, MarkLHR, matt84travel, matthandy, MsCapricorn, njf63, nomadic.relief, nwmgc, nwmgc+1, our_kid, Pandra, Pandra+1, Pawel Siewko, Physci, PJSMITH0, PleasureFlyer, PleasureFlyer+1, Primosec52, Quarky Quark, Richmond_Surrey, sag3gonzals2, sag3gonzals2+1, saltytheseagull, Same but different, Same but different+1, Sards, Sards+1, sebastiansw3, seddon, skye1, skye1+1, Shl, Shl+1, sigma421, Sixth Freedom, sl1ppy, small_clanger, TheFatCat, TheFlyingDoctor, thejohn, Tintin_on_the_road, Tintin_on_the_road+1, toothy, TravellerFrequently, TravellerFrequently+ 1, vgang, visualAd, winchpete

Possible - 26
airpricing, Beano HK, bibbju, chuichi, fransknorge, mr hsmall, Jamier45, JAXBA, JimboandtheJetset, Justonemore, MarkedMan, megaloman, MrMutton, nmnm224, olybeast, olybeast+1, papabear, papyPiHi, PETER01, robertf999, seaskybound, ThatT1Feeling, themapelligroup, wizla, wizla+1, Yahillwe, youngbaflyer
Print Wikipost

The 2015 London DO - Friday 30th October

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2015, 1:57 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
We are due to arrive in London the Saturday morning for Sunday's NFL game at Wembley. I wonder if I could persuade the OH to get down there the Friday night? I shall enquire.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 2:21 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by chris1979
Can you be in charge of making the wiki all pretty (amongst other things) please.
Will do. I will sort it out this weekend.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 2:21 am

Programs: BA Gold & HH Silver
Put me down as a yes please!
Old Jun 25, 2015, 3:05 am

Programs: BAEC Gold (thanks to BOB), UA, Flying Blue, Miles & Smiles, Amex BAPP & Platinum
Good for me + she who has discovered F!
Old Jun 25, 2015, 4:17 am

Programs: BA CCR/GGL, Hilton Diamond
I haven't asked MrsLA yet, but I'm sure I'll be there, unless some other half term activity is organised that prevents it (these young whippersnappers who don't have to take school holidays into account )
Old Jun 25, 2015, 4:26 am

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze
Potentially in.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 4:52 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey
Excellent! We'll finally get to see each other again, although it may not be quite so entertaining if we actually have to pay for our drinks
I hope that between now and Oct our paths will cross so that we DONT have to pay for drinks . As you say - far more fun and a LOT cheaper!!!

aks120
Old Jun 25, 2015, 4:53 am

Programs: MUCCI, BA Blue
I'd like to come but at the moment I work Friday evenings. However I'm hopefully going to be moving department so with any luck... That said, knowing my luck, I'll end up doing early shifts on Saturday instead which will cramp my do-going style a bit.

Have added the names of those who have expressed an interest but not added themselves to the wiki to said wiki.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Starbucks Gold,
I'd be very keen to come along for my first Do - especially as it is local - to put faces to names!

MrMutton
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:23 am

Programs: BA Gold
One day there will be a London do on a date I can attend... Am best man at a wedding the next day, so will be keeping the groom on the straight and narrow on the 30th
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:30 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by darthlemsip
One day there will be a London do on a date I can attend... Am best man at a wedding the next day, so will be keeping the groom on the straight and narrow on the 30th
Or you could be a proper best man and bring him to the DO to get smashed?
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I will come and am looking forward to it.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I'd like to make my debut - im curious, when people introduce themselves do they use their real name or their FT name or both, and then how are they referred to during the night? is it, "No don't worry Filthy Monkey, it's my round"?
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:58 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
The 2015 London DO - Friday 30th October

Real names usually but always good to know what their FT name is so you know who they are online. My problem is I can only usually remember FT name or real name, never both!
Old Jun 25, 2015, 9:04 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by rapidex
Half term for me also.I will be in SIN with the family.Sorry guys.
The Lady Tobias and I will be in the USA so sadly another DO we cannot make.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.