Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

What benefits do I get on AA as a BAEC bronze member?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2015, 4:19 pm
int
Original Poster

Hi everyone,
Sorry if this was already posted but I wasn't able to find this anywhere. I'm wondering what benefits I'll receive on AA as a Bronze member.

The AA website wasn't too helpful.

Thanks in advanced.
Old May 23, 2015, 4:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
What benefits are you looking for?

Generally, see:
http://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/pr...r-benefits.jsp

Baggage:
1st checked bag is complimentary for:

◾Eligible AAdvantage® Citibank card members (on Domestic American Airlines flights only)

◾Eligible US Airways MasterCard® and US Airways Visa® card members (on Domestic US Airways flights only)

◾AAdvantage Gold

◾oneworld Ruby

◾Alaska MVP members
Seats:
Main Cabin Extra

Main Cabin Extra seats provide more room between rows, creating additional legroom and more comfort
Group 1 boarding privileges are also included with Main Cabin Extra seats
AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum members and their oneworld® equivalents* and customers who purchase a full-fare Main Cabin ticket have complimentary access to these seats
AAdvantage Gold and oneworld Ruby members may purchase Main Cabin Extra seats for 50% off or enjoy complimentary access within 24 hours of departure (if seats are available)
The majority of our planes now offer Main Cabin Extra seats
Old May 23, 2015, 5:01 pm
int
Original Poster

Oh wow, that is fantastic! I certainly was not expecting those two, and those two were the things I value the most.

As far as additional benefits go, I'm guessing upgrades are out of the question?
Old May 23, 2015, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by int
Oh wow, that is fantastic! I certainly was not expecting those two, and those two were the things I value the most.

As far as additional benefits go, I'm guessing upgrades are out of the question?
If an upgrade is available at check-in you can purchase it like non-elite fliers:
The Confirmed Upgrade option is a way for customers to enjoy the comfort of our premium cabins at an affordable price. This option is offered to passengers who aren't able to use 500-mile upgrades, either because they aren't AAdvantage members, or because they are traveling on fares that are not eligible. For more information about this option, please view our Self-Service FAQ section.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.