Wiki Posts
Search

BA Luxury Sale

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2015, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
BA Luxury Sale

Is there any chance the current sale will include June 2016? Trying to arrange a holiday for my 30th next year and those Las Vegas CW prices are very tempting...
Old May 23, 2015, 8:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
In a word, no.

You can only book 355 days out with BA and the sale closes I think on June 9th so even if it was in the booking window (which I suspect it's not) the latest return available would be around May 31st 2016.
Old May 23, 2015, 8:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Amtexfly
Is there any chance the current sale will include June 2016?...
I think there's 99% chance that there will be another (few?) sales with very similar fares to this year end of June beginning July 2016 - I seem to recall early July being on Sale often.

Put the money aside and be ready to book when it happens!
Old May 23, 2015, 10:53 am

Programs: BAEC Silver/OW Sapphire
End of August as the summer holidays finish, then the big one just before Christmas. The continental club website has a detailed record of all BAs sales over last few years so it is easy to predict when the next one will be.
Old May 23, 2015, 11:59 am
In Memoriam

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Gold Elite; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by wb1969
End of August as the summer holidays finish, then the big one just before Christmas. The continental club website has a detailed record of all BAs sales over last few years so it is easy to predict when the next one will be.
Helpful linky thing
Old May 24, 2015, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
Thanks for the replies, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next sale.
Old May 24, 2015, 5:41 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Amtexfly
Is there any chance the current sale will include June 2016? Trying to arrange a holiday for my 30th next year and those Las Vegas CW prices are very tempting...
The travel dates for the cheap I class sales to the States are July 1 - August 31st, so you'll likely have to compromise when you travel to get the best prices. You can't book this now but a similar sale should occur at the end of August.
Old May 24, 2015, 11:12 pm

Programs: BA GGL
What's the likelihood of the current sale being followed up by an ex-EU sale in the coming weeks?
Old May 25, 2015, 1:48 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
There already is an exEU sale running from DUB. I haven't checked other EU departure points yet, but they are unlikely to be cheaper if you are heading to the U.S.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.