Community
Wiki Posts
Search

narita arrivals lounge flying BA LHR-NRT

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2015, 6:05 am
Original Poster

narita arrivals lounge flying BA LHR-NRT

Question is - is there one available flying in F?

Thanks
Old Apr 19, 2015, 6:10 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Virgin Flying Club Silver
I did that route in F last month and wasn't aware of one !
Old Apr 19, 2015, 6:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Only BA arrivals lounges I'm aware of are at LHR.

There may be a paid for one - check the Narita website.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 7:11 am

Programs: SQ AA TK
If what you are after is a shower, then there is a paid shower on the same floor as where the train station is. (B2 I think). Facing the train station entrance, walk all the way to the right without entering it. Cost 1000yen if I remember correctly. Clean and toiletries provided.

I didn't have to pay as I was arriving on a JL flight in J. It gets quite busy at 7-ish when I was there. Waiting time hovered around 15-30mins.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dfs24
If what you are after is a shower, then there is a paid shower on the same floor as where the train station is. (B2 I think). Facing the train station entrance, walk all the way to the right without entering it. Cost 1000yen if I remember correctly. Clean and toiletries provided.

I didn't have to pay as I was arriving on a JL flight in J. It gets quite busy at 7-ish when I was there. Waiting time hovered around 15-30mins.

Perfect - thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.