BAEC/Avios earning/redemption survey

Old Apr 1, 2015, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
BAEC/Avios earning/redemption survey

I unsuccessfully attempted to use some Avios for either a free CW/First flight or an upgrade to CW/First, and now I've received a Nunwood survey asking me about this and my feelings towards the BAEC generally.

Needless to say, I gave my very honest opinion about the impossibility of premium redemptions/upgrades, but it's got me thinking about the point of Avios, if you can't use them for their primary purpose.

I don't want to buy experiences, hotels or wine. And why would I convert my clubcard points to Avios, if I then use them to buy wine. Why wouldn't I use my clubcard points to buy the wine from Tesco direct ? Similarly with my HiltonHonors points...

Also, since I never fly in ET or WT, why would I only be satisfied with redemptions in those travel classes.

I want to use my Avios for flights, in the classes I usually travel in - this is what I expect the BAEC to offer me. Am I really expecting too much ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.