Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

241 redemption - booking one way back before outbound?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

Need to use my 241 voucher and avios before the april rate change, currently theres availability for the way home but not the outbound, can I get the return sector booked now and add the outbound later (subject to availability) or will I be stuck by the T & C's about the journey having to originate in the UK etc?
Old Mar 29, 2015, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
I just realised the best way of doing it, before the seats got taken by someone else (they came available at 1am for next march), was to book economy over there and get the J seats sorted for the way back. All booked now. My next question is, I need to add some MAN-LHR sectors, and also wanna upgrade from economy to either J or F if seats open up for the outbound. Will that be £35 per person per change or if its all in one phonecall just a flat £35?
Old Mar 30, 2015, 1:27 am

It's per person sadly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.