Community
Wiki Posts
Search

flight time changes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2015, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
flight time changes

I had booked the 12:20 GLA -LHR on May 3 to connect with the new LHR to KRK flight at 16:40 that day

My MMB page got a big red banner a few ays ago say "flight cancelled" an I had been "automatically" moved from the 12:20 to the 10:55 from GLA as the best connecting flight

I was given the opportunity to confirm this flight or change it to an earlier flight which I ignored

Now my LHR to KRK has been pushed out 30 minutes to 17:10. There is 14:25 from GLA which will have a reasonable connection to the KRK. Unfortunately MMB now says I a confirmed on the 10:55.

How flexible will BA be here? Think they will move me to the 14:25

If I try to change on MMB I am told "The fare rules for your booking indicate that changes are not permitted."
Old Jan 31, 2015, 2:34 am

Programs: BA Silver
So long as it was all booked on one ticket, the later flight has availability and meets the minimum connection time, I'd like to think BA would make this change with absolutely no argument. Phone up, and don't let them charge you an offline booking fee either.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 3:08 am

Programs: BA Gold & HH Silver
Yeah give them a call, subject to available space, I can't see any issues putting you on the 1425 flight.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 4:03 am

Programs: BA Silver
I had this similar issues but was on leg back from NYC to LHR to Glasgow called them and sorted out just have longer wait in LHR before flight to Glasgow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.