Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Twitter Reaction

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:46 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, ex-VS Gold, ex-UA Gold, Premier Inn Platinum-Iridium
Originally Posted by browserden
East Coast trains have bravely decided to do an 'ask the manager' session live on Twitter (4th Feb 16:00-17:00). Do you think there's a chance that the nice Mr Hillier and team would be willing to do the same?
Running a "Meet the Manager" clinic would do BA's Leadership Team wonders, I think, in terms of reaching a better understanding of how users perceive their business and their decisions.

Aggregated feedback from surveys and the like are good at capturing trends, but they don't clearly represent individual experiences, both positive and negative - these provide the "case studies" to back up (or disprove!) the zeitgeist of the aggregated data.

In my mind, I can just see an exhibition stand-like arrangement in the Galleries South lobby, in front of "All the Time in the World".

Will it happen in my lifetime as a regular BA passenger. As much as it doesn't feel likely, part of me would like to think so.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:54 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by worjackie14
Thank you

I've not been in since the announcement to know the full impact it's had on Twitter, but if there's a huge volume of tweets it will be tracked and reported back to the Leadership Team.
Crikey - could you reassure me that there isn't actually a group of people called the Leadership Team please?
Old Jan 29, 2015, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by whiskerxx
Crikey - could you reassure me that there isn't actually a group of people called the Leadership Team please?
Nope this team exists.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by worjackie14
Nope this team exists.
What kind of staff form this august body? Clearly a group full of their own importance. Are the leadership team the decision makers?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.