OT: Expert Flyer 10% off coupon

Old Dec 18, 2014, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

Moderators! I would be grateful for the customary run here on the BA forum before moving elsewhere.

I have received the following communication from Expert Flyer:

Originally Posted by Expert Flyer
a generous limited time offer: a 10% off coupon code for a Yearly Pro subscription or a Gift Certificate. The coupon can be used for: 1 Year of our Premium subscription

[The coupon] will only be valid thru December 28th, 2014. To use the coupon to reactivate your subscription, just login to your existing account, click the Upgrade button, and enter the coupon code when prompted
My 12 month subscription expires in May 2015.

My question: If I enter the coupon on the site, does this mean that I am mandated to pay ninety dollars in May 2015, or will I still retain my ability not to renew?

Many thanks in advance.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Bump!
Old Dec 19, 2014, 9:34 am
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite

Why don't you ask EF direct?
Old Dec 19, 2014, 12:20 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

SF, if you post your question in the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...sk-thread.html you should expect to receive a definitive answer very quickly.

We'll close this thread to avoid cross posting.

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.