Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Arrivals facilities Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Arrivals facilities Atlanta

Flying in F on Friday into ATL with a couple of hours to kill before a Y Delta flight.

are there any lounge facilities I can use for a shower ?
Old Oct 29, 2014, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

BA do not offer arrivals facilities at ATL.

I do not think BA will allow you to use their lounge ( after clearing immigration and security again before a Delta Y flight).

There is a paid for lounge , The Club at ATL which does appear to offer shower facilities. Details are here;

http://www.theclubairportlounges.com/club-ATL.html

In fact is this the lounge BA pax now use prior to the BA ATL-LHR flight?

Regards

TBS
Old Oct 29, 2014, 2:59 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
You can also purchase DL SKYClub access for (IIRC) 50 USD. ATL DL lounges are quite OK, much better than AA or UA lounges.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Thanks, the Club at Atl is indeed the lounge BA use for departures. Was in there Sunday night and its quite nice.....I think the problem is once I clear immigration I cant get back to it.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 1:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Yes you can.
Airside for international departures, domestic departures and domestic arrivals is all mixed. There is a shuttle train that connects all the various terminal
buildings from A,B,C to F (International)

I don't think much of the Club at Atl. The old BA lounge at Terminal E was much nicer.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 8:21 am

Programs: BA, UA, Marriot
Originally Posted by KenJohn
I don't think much of the Club at Atl. The old BA lounge at Terminal E was much nicer.
I think we had a thread on this recently. I agree the Club is awful - Mrs S and I gave it 10 mins and then went to one of the restaurants in the terminal instead.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

thanks for that info....it wasn't great food wise, just snacks , but I got ensconced at the bar chatting to the barman for a good 3 hours while he plied me with alcohol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.