Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

LHR t3 arrivals AA lounge or t5 galleries club?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2014, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

In the morning I'll have a choice of these 2 lounges for a shower and a hot breakfast. If time makes any difference it'll be around 8:30am if t3 or around 9:00 if t5

Which is better? I'm familiar with the t5 lounge but have never used the AA t3 arrivals lounge. What sort of hot breakfast items do they offer and are the showers nice?
Old Oct 28, 2014, 11:54 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
I was in the T3 AA arrivals lounge for the first time yesterday having arrived in J on CX.

The showers are much nicer than BA's. It is very much like BA's old showers at T4 without that stupid vaccum suction sound. There is also a valet service for your shirt to be ironed. However, in terms of food offering, while very acceptable, the BA arrivals lounge or the BA Flounge would be better. I have no idea about the normal BA Galleries lounge.

The lounge is not very large but it was not that busy when I was there at about 7-7:30am
Old Oct 28, 2014, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
thanks for the advice. Looks like a full hot buffet in T3, whereas T5 galleries is just bacon rolls.

Looks like I'll have breakfast and shower in T3 arrivals, then head over to T5 to relax in galleries before my connecting flight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.