Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Do any UK online travel agencies offer 'hold seats for £20' deals?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver

Think the title says it all.

Do any of the OTAs offer the ability to hold an option on seats for a modest sum? Could make the difference between me getting rid of the BA brown card or not, but it's flying with a OW member (who themselves do not offer the facility).

Thanks
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:41 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
This doesn't answer the question, since this relates to BA and not all destination, but maybe a useful reminder to some that you can hold a flight price on BA for £5 to £10. Some high street travel agents can reserve seats on Cathay and Qatar with payment delayed until ticketing if they have a preferred agency relationship.

http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/...r-flight-price
Old Oct 20, 2014, 11:08 am

Programs: Many. Too many. I came here to cut them down. I failed.
A good relationship with an offline travel agent will see the ability to hold BA flights for 3-14 days with no deposit at all.

I know that doesn't help with the online question, but an e-mail is online? And i'd hope that other people on here would recommend you one if need be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.