Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Complex Itinerary - Help!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2014, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Complex Itinerary - Help!

Hoping somebody on here can help QA my itinerary below to work out if I'm missing any obvious good options.

Mrs DANNYB111 and I are booked to fly LHR-HND//SIN-LHR - outbound on the 10th October, return arriving into Heathrow on the 28th October.

Unfortunately, I now have to go to Mumbai "on the way" - we still both need to get to Tokyo on the 11th October, and return from Singapore arriving on the 28th. Preference is for all in J, budget is Ł4k for the both of us.

I need to be in BOM for two full working days on the 8th/9th October but other than that quite flexible.

So far the best I've found is:

For me:
- LHR-DOH-BOM on 7th October;
- BOM-KUL-HKG on the 10th October;
- HKG-NRT/HND on the 11th October;
- SIN-DOH-LHR on the 27th/28th October;

For her:
- LHR-DOH-HKG on the 9th October;
- HKG-NRT/HND on the 11th October;
- SIN-DOH-LHR on the 27th/28th October;

The total cost of the above is just shy of Ł4k - Ł1,600 for my LHR-DOH-BOM//SIN-DOH-LHR, Ł500 for my BOM-KUL-HKG and Ł1,900 for her LHR-DOH-HKG//SIN-DOH-LHR. I would get the HKG-NRT/HND on points.

Can anybody think of a better way of doing this for Ł4k?
Old Oct 1, 2014, 12:13 pm
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Do you have an existing booking? How is this related to BA?
Old Oct 1, 2014, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nux
Do you have an existing booking? How is this related to BA?
My existing booking is on BA Metal using a 2-4-1.

The cash bookings I want to make I'm trying to do on One World to get Gold renewal.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 2:54 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite
So you want to cancel the 241 booking and start over? In other words, the part about your existing booking is irrelevant?

Just to understand what you're asking...
Old Oct 1, 2014, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

We want to be on the same flight back from SIN - at the moment I'm thinking better to ditch the 2-4-1 but if there's a way of keeping it and achieving the same thing that would also work.

I thought I could remove myself from the booking, then rebook LHR-BOM//SIN-LHR with BA but pricing out seriously expensive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.