Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

LHR to BOM - Jet Airways Premiere with kids

Old Sep 26, 2014, 12:40 am
Original Poster

Firstly apologies to all is this is not a BA query. (I have posted this query on the jet airways thread but no responses so far. I also now how popular this thread is so i thought i'd ask here!)

I am a regular on C World from LHR to BOM so i know that routine and layout pretty well.

This time i will be going with my kids (6 and 4), and for connecting flights etc i need to take Jet Airways from LHR to BOM.

As the seats in the Premiere cabin are harringbone layout - i am conscious it may feel the kids are sitting on their own. Anyone have any experiences with this?
Old Sep 26, 2014, 12:57 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Here is the link to the thread in the India-based Airlines forum:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...iere-kids.html

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.