Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Calculating Avios and TP's from One World Alliance

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2014, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

Hi folks

I am planning to take a Royal Jordanian flight soon in Business class return from AMS-BKK and using the Avios calculator on my Executive Club account it simply shows as 0 Avios or TP.

Surely this can't be right??
Old Sep 11, 2014, 9:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by smokie36
Hi folks

I am planning to take a Royal Jordanian flight soon in Business class return from AMS-BKK and using the Avios calculator on my Executive Club account it simply shows as 0 Avios or TP.

Surely this can't be right??
No it's not right. You need to follow the directions for using the calculator:
For a guide to how many Avios and Tier points you could collect on your trip, use the calculator below.

Enter your trip according to the flights shown on your itinerary. For example for Edinburgh to JFK via London, enter Edinburgh to London then London to JFK.
In your case you need to enter AMS-AMM and then AMM-BKK, the airline operating the flights, and the class you are flying to obtain the correct result.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Ahh I see now....thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.