Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Inside the Bubble

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2014, 6:00 am
Original Poster

OT: Inside the Bubble

Greetings all,

Not BA related, but for those interested in the RAF Red Arrows. The beeb has made a documentary about the team to be aired on the 27th.

"Smoke on,.....GO!"

inside the Bubble - BBC Two
Old Jul 22, 2014, 5:35 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Thanks, this am sure will be very interesting, will make note in diary, so as not to forget
Old Jul 22, 2014, 5:43 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Plat, Avis PC, Sixt Pl,
Sounds good - for a moment there I was worried we'd been infiltrated by the VS board. I believe they call the 744 Upper Deck 'The Bubble'
Old Jul 22, 2014, 5:49 am

Programs: ABBA
I was at a wedding on Saturday, we were very impressed with the organisation - at the pre-reception drinks while the photos were being taken, the Red Arrows flew directly overhead and let off their smoke.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 6:06 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I love the Red Arrows. Drove to the ridge above Farnborough on the A31 to watch them...great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.